Wednesday 15 October 2014

CanBIM Certification

Sorry, I haven't blogged for a while! I've been busy.

Couple weeks ago I presented "Being the Best BIM Manager" at the CanBIM Super Session in Edmonton. While I was there it was announced that I am now a member of the board of directors for CanBIM. I'm very proud to be a part of such a group of people and very much looking forward to working with them. 

I'm on a couple committee's one being the education committee. Pietro Ferraie is leading this initiative with the CanBIM Certification Program designed to provide an opportunity for AEC professionals an companies to develop, enhance and promote their BIM skills and knowledge.

The CanBIM Certification Program for Individuals is a tiered certification program providing a benchmark for Individuals to be certified to nationally standardised and recognised levels of BIM Competency and Process Management. 

The CanBIM Certification Program for Individuals evaluates the qualifications of individuals who voluntarily apply for certification, and issues certification designations accordingly, based on national standards related to education, experience and application.

I'll be blogging more about this, you can check out the web site. I'll be going through the application process myself soon.

Sc.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment