Unfortunately Workshare Monitoring doesn't work on projects hosted on Revit Server... and we put all our projects on Revit Server....!
there is a solution!
Project Bluestreak allows you to connect with your other team members. you can communicate similar to instant messaging, and see when team members are syncing or relinquishing objects.
With the Revit Activity Stream add-on app for Bluestreak, teams who work on a single Revit model can see all worksharing actions on the model to ensure smooth handoffs. When a Revit user saves to central, that action appears in the Bluestreak design stream and is shared with members of the selected Bluestreak group. With Bluestreak Desktop, these actions appear in real time. The latest Bluestreak Desktop includes a new Worksharing tab to display the current synchronization status of shared Revit central files. The Activity tab continues to display notifications from Autodesk applications and team communications as before. And in the Activity tab, team members can post comments or questions related to the saved model, or they can request other group members to synchronize with central models when needed.
- Share Revit Worksharing events with your Bluestreak Group through Bluestreak
- Track relinquishment of Revit objects
- See Revit Synchronize with Central comments
- See current synchronization activity on Revit central files
- Compatible with the Revit Server environment
- Compatible with the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Revit products