Thursday 18 July 2013

Sign interpretation

Here are a couple funny signs I saw.

These were taken at the entrance of a washroom at a gas station....
please note: gas stations often have the best washrooms.... more on this latter. 
European bathrooms deserve their own blog let alone a single post.


This was the entrance to the Female washroom, I believe the sign means...
A) no vomiting in the toilet
B) no explosives in the toilet...!! this must be a problem in this region?
C) you may use the toilet when cold??
Actually your lucky if you have a toilet seat.



This was the entrance to the Male washroom, I believe the sign means...
A) no stealing the toilet paper.
I have found toilet paper to be a rare commodity in eastern europe.
B) no stealing the toilet.... this too must be a problem in this region.
C) you may stand up to pee.... thank you for making this clear...
And finally Im sure the picture in the male symbol means something, I just dont know what..?



The entrance to the same gas station.
Not a clue what any of these mean...especially feeding the cell phone which is wearing a diaper coins!!?

This one I took while in Lviv.
It explains a lot.

Amazing architecture in Lviv, I will be taking a tour tomorrow and I will be taking lots of photos...
Sc

No comments:

Post a Comment