Thursday 1 November 2012

Halloweenie

Every year I get a kick out of Halloween. 
Carving pumpkins and seeing the little kids who come to my door is always a blast.

I didn't experience Halloween till I moved to Canada as an adult. :-(
We didn't do Halloween in Australia when I was a kid but apparently it's caught on there now and kids now roam the streets knocking on doors looking for candy. Wouldn't be the same though as it wouldn't get dark till latter and it'll be hot! Weird!

Now my kids are too old (and too tall) to go Trick-or-Treating, I have to find other neighbour kids to go with! AND they wont share their candy with me! (it was a 60/40 split for my kids).

Anyway, I dressed up and so did some enthusiastic people in our office's.

One that caught my eye in particular it this one....


Who needs expensive AutoBAD programs when we have Etch-A-Sketch!

Creative colleagues!
Sc


 

1 comment: